The Sophx Extra Spice Palette is the second collab palette from Sophiedoesnails with Revolution Beauty. It costs £10 and has 18 x 0.8g of product. It is Vegan and Cruelty-free. it has a 12-month shelf life once opened.
It’s a palette full of bright colours designed to work on its own or compliment her first palette. There are 18 shades, with the cool tones and warm tones all grouped together.
Firstly I really like the packaging. I love the fact the names are now part of the palette. As a person who project pans I love this has less product in. I’m also a fan of the mirror and how the lid does stay open when you need it too. It’s nice and large to see yourself in if you use the mirrors in palettes. I also do like the mirrored top, while it’s harder to keep clean, it does make it easily identifiable from her first palette in your drawers.
- Everyday – described as very pale purple. It’s more of a pale nude with a purple undertone.
- Vitamin C – described as a canary yellow, matte finish
- Brownies – described as a deep brown, matte finish
- Running Late – described as a carrot orange, matte finish
- Sweet N Sour – described as electric orange, matte finish
- Chocolate Orange – described as a sienna brown, matte finish
- Infinity – described as a silver, metallic finish
- Twenty-One – described as cerise pink, matte finish
- Mulled Wine – described as a red violet, matte finish
- Cheesecake – described as a chestnut brown, matte finish
- Romance – described as a burgundy with a pink shift, shimmer finish
- LA Sun – described as a gold, shimmer finish
- Cookie Dough – described as a soft brown, matte finish
- Enchanted – described as a wine purple, matte finish
- Aurora – described as khaki green, shimmer finish
- Dreams – described as warm champagne, shimmer finish
- Lakes – described as dark olive green, matte finish
- Reputation – described as a charcoal black, matte finish
I like the way she’s grouped together with the cool and warm-toned colours. You can of course mix and match them if you’d like.
I didn’t really have to work very hard for these swatches. I find these really quite easy to use and blendable. They’re not perfect. Some of the red can be a little skippy but it’s a £10 palette for that price it’s awesome. The mattes do have a little fall out so just be aware of that.
Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Silica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Nylon-12, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate [+/-] CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 19140, CI 15985, CI 16035, CI 15850, CI 15850:1, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 77492, CI 77000, CI 77266.