Beautiful Darkness is the Vegan palette from the Halloween range for 2018. It contains a set of 12 deep colours perfect for creating your Halloween night look.
You can get yours from Revolution Beauty or Superdrug for £6. There’s 12 shadows, 4 of which are shimmers and the rest mattes. 2 larger shades at 1.8g each and 10 at 1.5g each. The palette has a 12-month expiry date once opened.
I love the box, which is why it’s pictured on the right. I also love the fact it’s not matte black when you take it out of the box, it’s burgundy so easy to spot amongst your other Revolution palettes.
There are two larger shades that are lighter, so great for setting your shadows is you’re of a lighter skin tone. There’s also a green shift shimmer, which is very much like Creep from the Obsession Be Very Afraid palette. I can’t you how much I love this shade. It really makes a look pop. All of these are lightly grey toned, so perfect for Halloween.
- Apparition – Tombstone grey, matte finish
- Demon – red, matte finish
- Possessed – chocolate brown, matte finish
- Nightmare – mustard yellow, matte finish
- Tainted – black, matte finish
- Poison – grey shimmer with a green shift
- Sinister – dark brown, matte finish
- Horror – purple, matte finish
- Dead Rose – red shimmer
- Corrupted – yellow gold shimmer
- Torment – emerald green shimmer
- Spirit – cream, matte finish