The Tropical Paradise Palette from Revolution is another in the range of collabs that they have done. This time with Tammi Clarke. It costs £10 and has 20 x 0.95gs and 3 x 1.1g of product. It is Cruelty-free but not vegan. It has a 12-month shelf life after opening.
There are 23 shades in this palette all hand-picked, named and arranged by Tammi herself in homage to her home country in the Caribbean, Granda. This is obviously a very brown palette, much more suited to the deeper end of the skin tone range or for those who love the smokey brown eye look.
This is one of Revolutions newer formulas and as such is amazing quality for the price. I find the colours soft and blendable.
There’s a couple of cooler shades but in general, this is a warm-toned palette. There’s also a mix of 11 shimmers and 12 mattes. So plenty of textures to play with. It’s honestly a really pretty palette and definitely worth the cost.
So let’s get onto the swatches. I swatched this in two halves, although I realise now I would have been better to do it in rows.
From Left to Right,
- Queen Lou – light brown shimmer
- Tropical – orange matte
- Exotic – bronze-gold shimmer
- Pina Colada – pale gold shimmer
- Burning Heat – rose gold shimmer
- Enchanting – copper shimmer
- Paradise – khaki shimmer
- Moonlight – white shimmer
- Coralline – maroon matte
- Majestic – dark raspberry matte
- Purpy Purps – purple matte
- Treasure – tawny brown shimmer
- Rich Soil – wood brown matte
- Caribbean – pink shimmer
- Golden Sands – gold shimmer
- Rainforest – dark khaki matte
- Midnight Stroll – black matte
- Carnival – purple shimmer
- Adventure – pecan brown matte
- Waterfall – ocean blue matte
- Coconut Cream – cream matte
- Nutmeg – caramel brown matte
- Isle of Spice – cinnamon matte
INGREDITENTS: MICA, TALC, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYBUTENE, POLYETHYLENE, DIMETHICONE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-1, SILICA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TIN OXIDE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 40 (CI 16035), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), CHROM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288).