Today we’re taking a look inside the I Heart Revolution Chocolate Heart gift set. Specifically the face products inside.
The Praline Chocolate Face palette has three different products in the one palette. There are a bronzer, a baked blush and three highlighters. In total there’s 18g of product and it’s all vegan.
As I said in my overview of the set, I think this particular palette isn’t the best because it tries to please everyone.
- Temper is the bronzer and has nice pigmentation with a cool undertone. It can be built up too.
- Ripple is the blush. It’s baked, which I’m personally not a fan of. it’s also not completely matte but compliments the other colours in this set.
- Bon Bon is a peachy highlighter. It’s a little too dark for my skin but has a lovely shine.
- Praline is a gold highlighter. It’s warm and very pigmented, definitely better for deeper skin tones.
- Fondant is an icy white highlighter great for the wet look.
They are as usual for Revolution highlighters really pigmented. The blush is less so but can be built up.
Next out of the package is the Chocolate Heart Bronzer.
There’s 10g of baked bronzer in here. It’s much warmer than the bronzer in the Praline Chocolate palette and has golden shimmers in it. Of the two bronzers, I prefer this one as it really does warm the face. It is also much lighter (although a little buildable), so suited to the lighter end of the spectrum.
So what do you think of the face palettes? Have you asked Father Christmas for this set?
If you’d like it you can get yours online at Revolution or Superdrug.