Give Them Nightmare is another palette from the Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette range. It costs £6 and contains 12 shimmer shades and 6 matt shades.
As you can see from the swatches below, all the shadows are highly pigmented and so very soft. The only real issue is White Noise which doesn’t apply as well as I’d like. It’s still a good shadow but not great. There’s also an insert with all the names on.
It comes with a double ended sponge applicator and a full length mirror on the inside which is prefect for application.
- ~ Top Row ~
- Who’s There – Dark Burgundy Shimmer
- Danger Coming – Navy Shimmer
- Lethal – Turquoise Shimmer
- Pretty Zombie – Lilac/blue duo tone shimmer
- Bump In the Night – Lighter Navy shimmer
- Poisonous – Slightly Green Navy shimmer
- ~ Middle Row ~
- Lawless – Black based purple shimmer
- The Hunger – Moss shimmer
- I am watching you – Deep purple shimmer
- Beyond the night – Satin black with glitter
- Wicked – Dark green shimmer
- Friday the 13th – Dark Grey shimmer
- ~ Bottom Row ~
- White Noise – Matte white
- Elm St – Matte Deep Green
- Ash – Matte Blue
- Boo – Matte Dark Purple
- Depravity – Matte Bright Purple
- Darkness – Matte Black
This is probably one of the best smokey palettes I own. There is a wealth of dark toned colours in this palette. You can create some wicked bold smoky looks.
I adore this palette and for £6 it’s excellent.