Project Pan Update!
There’s a bunch of stuff here so it’s going to be a long post. Grab a cup of tea and settle back. Let’s move from left to right
- Molton Brown invigorating suma ginseng bath & shower gel. it’s clearly a travel size and I loved it.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum. It was good but oh so expensive.
- Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel. I freaking love this stuff. It smells amazing and makes my skin so smooth. I really want a new one.
- Decleor Aroma NightBeauty Creme. I did like this, again expensive but worth it.
- MakeUp Academy’s Mascara in Brown. It’s okay and does the job. I won’t be buying it again as it dried up before I had chance to use it.
- MakeUp Academy’s Matte Perfect Loose Powder. No I would not get it again, it’s very very yellow so not good for my pale skin.
- L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Diamond LTD Mascara. It’s a nice mascara but not something I’d get in the non LTD version.
- Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Body Scrub. It’s nice but I think I’ll stick to my loofah.
- Decleor Aroma Night Balm. An extra shot of moisture for your skin before sleep. I find my coconut oil does the same but if I want a treat I’ll probably get this.
- Dermalogica Daily Defence SPF 30. I do like this for extra coverage when my moisturiser doesn’t have it in. Most of mine currently do so I won’t be getting it again just yet.
- MakeUp Academy Mascara in Green. Again not a repurchase, it dried up long before I had chance to use it all and it was only okay.
- Lime Crime’s White Eyeliner. Fuck no. Never again. Lime Crime sucks.
- Body Shop’s Peppermint foot lotion. Good if you haven’t got really dry skin. I have on my feet.
- MakeUp Academy’s £1 liquid eyeliner. I hate this. It’s rubbish. How I ended up with more than one I just don’t know.
So on a buying ban at the moment except for IMATS. So hopefully a few more of these posts.