Dia De Los Muertos is one of the Salvation palettes from MakeUp Revolution. It costs £6 and contains 12 shimmer shades and 6 matte shades. It also comes in a limited edition version with a holographic front.
As you can see from the swatches above, all the shadows are highly pigmented and so very soft. There’s also an insert with all the names on.
It comes with a double ended sponge applicator and a full-length mirror on the inside which is perfect for application.
- ~ Top Row ~
- Love Life – Peach Shimmer
- Laugh More – White shimmer with pink undertones
- Redemption is Near – Hot pink shimmer
- Get Busy Living – Chocolate shimmer
- Affirmation – Aubergine shimmer
- Get Out There – Dark teal shimmer
- ~ Middle Row ~
- Live Life – Pink shimmer
- Smile – Lilac shimmer
- Salvation is Inside – White shimmer with green undertones.
- Or Get Busy Dying – Deep electric blue
- Celebrate Life – Dark green shimmer
- Turn the TV Off – Deep purple shimmer
- ~ Bottom Row ~
- There’s No Time to Waste – Yellow based cream colour
- There is Always a Way Back – Warm taupe
- Comeback Queen – Warm brown
- Go and Get the World – Darker warm taupe
- Live With Passion – Day Glow Yellow
- Be You – Bright purple
This is probably one of the most versatile palettes I own. There is a wealth of colours in this palette. You can create some wicked bold looks as well as some beautiful neutral looks.
I adore this palette and for £6 it’s excellent.