This lovely nail caviar is part of the constellation set. Leo is full of lovely lilac and teal pearls.
It’s not hard to apply but doesn’t stay attached to the nail for very long. The colour on the pearls is only coated on the outside and will rub off throughout the day. The funnel helps with the application,
- Get a bowl, a piece of paper and your nail polish.
- Use a base coat and paint all your nails either a complimentary or contrasting colour
- Once dry use a top coat that’s slightly old and thicker. Paint the nail, thickly with the top coat.
- Straight away pour the nail caviar over the wet nail.
- While it’s setting push the little balls at the end of the nail down, to create a smooth edge.
- Then press down the caviar on the nail gently to anchor them into place.
- If you’re doing your other nails, repeat the above process.
- To extend the longevity, paint a little top coat on the very end of your nails.
You can place a top coat on the top of the caviar. It will extend the longevity and prevent the colour rubbing off but it does ruin the look some what.
Despite the wear issues of nail caviar this is worth it for creating an evening or party look. The cost helps with that a lot as it’s very cheap. I do recommend this product.