It costs £22 from your local Urban Decay counter or online. It was touted as the first matte palette from Urban Decay but as you can see one of the shades is not matte.
The shadows themselves are buttery and very very pigmented. They blend beautifully. It’s one that’s never far from hand even though I’m not a neutral person.
- Venus – The only pearl shade is nice off white highlighter
- Foxy – is a yellow based cream shade
- WOS – is a pink based cream shade
- Naked 2 – is a soft grey brown
- Faint – is a warn dark brown
- Crave – is a matte black
If you have the other Naked sets from Urban Decay then this isn’t worth it. If you don’t, or just want a nice neutral set this is a good start. It was one of the first Urban Decay palettes I had and to this day I still love it. Worth the cost? Yes