It’s the month of Halloween. Yes, the month of Halloween and it’s time to get your spook on. Obsession has got you covered this year with a couple of rather lovely palettes.
They cost £5 each and are available from Revolution Beauty or Boots. They both have 8 x 1.6g of product and have 6 different eyeshadows and 2 pressed glitters. Both are also Vegan.
If In Doubt Be A Unicorn
The Unicorn trend refuses to die here and I’m very much okay with that. This particular palette boasts holographic lettering on the front and some pretty pastel colours on the inside, all in a purple box.
All the colours are pigmented and blendable. The glitters are also brilliant but you need to either apply them with a finger or sponge tip applicator.
The only downside is some of them are very similar on the eye. Alternative and Entranced can get lost if you blend a little too much and Eternal and Magic dust can dupe one another.
- Alternative – Matte Baby Pink
- Magic Dust – Pink Champagne Shimmer
- Immortal – White Iridescent Glitter (Green, Pink Shift)
- Entranced – Warm Mid Pink
- Creature – Pressed Pink Gold Glitter
- Unconventional – Matte Warm Purple
- Elixir – Cool Cream Shimmer
- Eternal – Champagne Shimmer
I like this palette, it’s a pretty pastel palette with lovely shades. It is however not a one and done palette. You’re definitely going to need something to team with this for a finished look. There are not enough deep colours for a finished look but as a compliment, I think it’s perfect.
Be Very Afraid
Much more of a Halloween toned palette is the Be Very Afraid Palette. It’s got some lovely blood red foil letters on the top.
As with the Unicorn palette the colours are pigmented and blendable. The glitters are also brilliant but you need to either apply them with a finger or sponge tip applicator.
This one has a nice spread of colours that are really godo for a sunken eye look for even a full on glam look. Vampire or zombie, you’re very covered here.
- No Sleep – Soft Matte Plum
- Spooked – Matte Vivid Rust
- Panic – Gold Pressed Glitter
- Corrupt – Matte Black
- Errie – Champagne Shimmer
- Creepy – Gunmetal Shimmer with Green Shift
- Petrify – Matte Deep Plum
- Desecrate – Red Pressed Glitter
This one is a definitely one and done palette. There’s quite a combination of looks that can be done with this palette and actually it’s a really good complient to it’s sister.
Which one is your fav?